Multi-purpose grinding in hard conditions
Toper stone mills provide high grinding quality by their specially engineered millstones and mechanism working under all kinds of hard conditions.
Toper stone mills grind particularly coffee beans as well as a wide variety of food and non-food products.
TD mills offer ideal solutions for breederswith their superior process capacity.
Standart features & equipment
- Special, long lasting millstones
- High grinding quality
- Particle size uniformity
Grinding range includes:
- Coffee beans
- Cereals (cracked Wheat, cracked Corn, Rice, etc.)
- Flour (Fine white flour, Rice flour, etc.)
- Spices (Cummin, Red peppers, Black peppers, Cinnamon, Ginger, Pimento, etc.)
- Animal Feed (Sunflower head, Corn on the cob, Ling seed, Vetch, Soy, Kernel, etc.)
- Minerals (Soil, Clay, Lime, Borax, etc.)
Technical drawing is a general blueprint of the product series and it is for illustrative purposes only. Please contact Toper for the exact technical drawing of the model of your choice.
|TD 30||TD 40||TD 50|
|Grinding capacity (kg/h)||40 - 500||60 - 800||100 - 1,200|
|Dimensions (W-H-D) cm||68 x 138 x 83||106 x 159 x 80||133 x 180 x 95|
|Stone Ø cm||30||40||50|
|Voltage||100 - 110 - 220V||220 - 380 - 415V (3PH)|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (kW/h)||2||4.1||5.5|
|Power requirement (A)||6.6||8.5 (3PH)||11.5 (3PH)|
|Standards||MD 2006/42/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, EN 291-1:1991, EN 292-2:1995, EN 294:1992, EN 6020-1:1997, EN 1050:1996|
|Notice||Output values may vary due to product kind and grinding fineness.|