Cold oil filter
Removes only the residues, not the natural treasures
Toper’s TYF series multi-purpose cold oil filters provide superior oil quality by removing unwanted residues or waxes in the most natural way.
Toper cold oil filters are widely used in various processes as essential oil production, edible oil production, fragrance industry and chemical industry.
- Highest yield possible
- Superior output quality
- Preserved volatile oil content
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Optimum power consumption
- True cold process
Essential oil filtering
- Spice oils (Cummin, Black Pepper, Pepper, False Saffron, Coriander, Karaman Cummin, etc.)
- Cereal and Grain oils (Soy Bean, Corn, Horsebean, etc.)
- Cosmetic oils (Almond, Eucalypts, Avocado, Borage, Peppermint, Cedar, Lemon, etc.)
- Fruit and fruit seed oils (Cranberry, Beech, Rosehip, Raspberry, Elderberry, Currant, Passion Fruit, etc.)
- Flower and flower seed oils (Mole Bean, Stinger, Black Sesame, Calendula, Gum-Plant, Cannabis, Celery, Carrot, Evening Primrose, Castor Bean, Mustard, Tomato, etc.)
- Nut oils (Walnut, Coconut, Cachew Nut, Brazil Nut)
Edible oil filtering
- Cotton seeds
- Poppy seeds,
- Pumpkin seeds
Technical drawing is a general blueprint of the product series and it is for illustrative purposes only. Please contact Toper for the exact technical drawing of the model of your choice.
- Vivid Red
- Forest Green
Wide range of optional colors are available in RAL and other color matching systems.
|Filtration capacity (l/h)||100 (*)|
|Dimensions (W-H-D) cm||74 x 125 x 149|
|Voltage||220 - 380 - 415V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (kW/h)||0.75 (3PH)|
|Power requirement (A)||5.5 (3PH)|
|Standards||MD 2006/42/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, EN 291-1:1991, EN 292-2:1995, EN 294:1992, EN 6020-1:1997, EN 1050:1996|
|* = Notice||Output may vary due to product kind.|