Cold oil press
Probably one of the best on the market
Toper cold oil press is developed by Toper R&D team and extracts high quality oil from every kind of oil seeds.
Thanks to high technology, highest oil quality achieved.
Multi-purpose, flexible with unlimited capacity
Toper cold oil presses can be used as a single unit or combined / daisy-chained to build large capacity multi-unit lines.
These presses can be used in every industrial process with unlimited capacity from food to chemical industry.
- Very low oil content left in the cake
- Highest yield possible
- Minimum or no seed preparation
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Optimum power consumption
- True cold process
Essential oil production
- Spice oils (Cummin, Black Pepper, Pepper, False Saffron, Coriander, Karaman Cummin, etc.)
- Cereal and Grain oils (Soy Bean, Corn, Horsebean, etc.)
- Cosmetic oils (Almond, Eucalypts, Avocado, Borage, Peppermint, Cedar, Lemon, etc.)
- Fruit and fruit seed oils (Cranberry, Beech, Rosehip, Raspberry, Elderberry, Currant, Passion Fruit, etc.)
- Flower and flower seed oils (Mole Bean, Stinger, Black Sesame, Calendula, Gum-Plant, Cannabis, Celery, Carrot, Evening Primrose, Castor Bean, Mustard, Tomato, etc.)
- Nut oils (Walnut, Coconut, Cachew Nut, Brazil Nut)
Edible oil production
- Cotton seeds
- Poppy seeds,
- Pumpkin seeds
Technical drawing is a general blueprint of the product series and it is for illustrative purposes only. Please contact Toper for the exact technical drawing of the model of your choice.
- Vivid Red
- Forest Green
Wide range of optional colors are available in RAL and other color matching systems.
|Extraction capacity (l/h)||10 - 25|
|Extraction ratio (%)||25 - 37 (due to speed)|
|Dimensions (W-H-D) cm||66 x 139 x 110|
|Voltage||220 - 280 - 415 (3PH)|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (kW/h)||3|
|Power requirement (A)||11.5|
|Standards||MD 2006/42/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, EN 291-1:1991, EN 292-2:1995, EN 294:1992, EN 6020-1:1997, EN 1050:1996|